Podcasts – Hearing and Learning From Others
There is so much literature available online for any topic you can think about. Business, startups and technology bring back millions of results. It is easy to become overwhelmed.
A Google search of the word ‘startups’ finds 32.9 million results. There are 978,000 video results! It pays to be selective.
Personally I enjoy learning from others. Interviews and case studies are a great source of information. You can gain a real insight into how an idea become a reality. Many are more than happy to share the challenges and difficulties they have worked through.
Presently I don’t have too much time to sit down and read articles or books, so podcasts are perfect. Unfortunately a Google search for ‘startups podcasts’ retrieves 24.5 million results! To help out I have listed two of my current favourites:
Techzing Tech Podcast – Their best episodes are interviews with other entrepreneurs.
Business Week – Smart Answers – Recorded a few years ago, the interviews and information is very relevant for new businesses.
As time goes on I will update this list and highlight some particular episodes to check out.
You might also enjoy:
+ Learning From Other Startups – 6 Real Life Stories
+ Startup Myths – I shall not be fooled again by gurus
+ Social Media Experiment – Twitter, Google+ and now Facebook
+ Project Trout – Social Media Experiment Update #3
Where to next? Check out a random article.
Join the conversation: Leave a comment or tweet this post.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
About Spark N Launchhttps://sparknlaunch.wordpress.com
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (4)
- September 2012 (4)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (9)
- June 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (11)
- April 2012 (12)
- March 2012 (12)
- February 2012 (9)
- January 2012 (6)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (1)
- Four Marketing Ps Product Place Promotion Price #startup #biz ift.tt/1HBUtIH 6 hours ago
- Looks like rain - Light Rain Shower and 25 C - Better read sparknlaunch.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- Product Functionality Often Trumps Beauty #startup #biz ift.tt/UOvoQ3 1 day ago
- Looks like rain - Light Rain Shower and 22 C - Better read sparknlaunch.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- Startup Business Idea Execution #startup #biz ift.tt/1U7TT8R 2 days ago