Blog Milestone – 30th Post – What it means? (Mostly nothing)
+ Thirty Posts
We recently posted our 30th entry to this web blog. Our article on ‘The Public Image of Business People (Footballers versus Bankers)’ grabbed little attention however continued to be an outlet for sharing our random ramblings. We have learned a lot since our first post.
+ Super Resources
We have found and shared super resources from leading university lecturers to humble serial entreprenuers, from established online brands to early startup bloggers. It is surprising how many brilliant bits of information exist. It means that it is difficult to make excuses for not building something ‘special’.
+ Traffic Remains Low
Thirty posts in we are finding it a lot harder than expected to attract traffic and start having some meaningful discussions.
Our ‘Project Trout – Social Media Experiment Updates’ (last update) summarised our surprise at the ineffectiveness of Twitter and other Social Media tools in directing traffic to the blog. It is apparent that converting tweets and blog posts to something takes dedication and probably ‘offline’ promotion (eg TV, radio).
+ What’s next?
We will continue sharing our findings on biz startups, social media and new technology. With time we hope to build a more interactive blog and forge some new relationships with our readers. We also hope to release the first protype of our bootstrap startup idea for testing (Project Mackerel.
+ Still Here?
If you’re still reading this, then please drop us a line via the various social media devices. We love feedback and appreciate your comments.
You might also enjoy:
+ Lessons Learned From A Hacker News Traffic Spike
+ Startup Weekend: What to expect? How to prepare?
+ Samsung’s Pivot From Dried Fish to Smartphones
+ The Startup Dictionary – Learning the Lingo #3
Where to next? Check out a random article.
Join the conversation: Leave a comment or tweet this post.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
About Spark N Launchhttps://sparknlaunch.wordpress.com
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (4)
- September 2012 (4)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (9)
- June 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (11)
- April 2012 (12)
- March 2012 (12)
- February 2012 (9)
- January 2012 (6)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (1)
- Have a great week! #Monday! It's October 12, 2015 at 01:01PM >> sparknlaunch.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- Looks like rain - Light Rain and 15 C - Better read sparknlaunch.wordpress.com 6 days ago
- Looks like rain - Light Rain Shower and 15 C - Better read sparknlaunch.wordpress.com 6 days ago
- Looks like rain - Light Rain Shower and 16 C - Better read sparknlaunch.wordpress.com 6 days ago
- Looks like rain - Rain and 15 C - Better read sparknlaunch.wordpress.com 6 days ago